Last updated: November 17, 2022
From everyone at Beezop, thank you for using our product!
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Beezop, Inc.
When we say “Service”, we mean Beezop, whether delivered within a web browser, desktop application, mobile application, or another format.
When we say “You” or “your”, we are referring to the people or organizations that own an account with Beezop.
We may update these Terms of Service in the future. When you use our Service, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That’s true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Service over time.
There may be times when we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
Please note that if you violate any of the terms, we may terminate your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
You may not use the Services for any purpose outlined below.
- Violence, or threats thereof: If an activity qualifies as violent crime in Nigeria or where you live, you may not use Beezop products to plan, perpetrate, or threaten that activity.
- Child exploitation, sexualization, or abuse: We don’t tolerate any activities that create, disseminate, or otherwise cause child abuse.
- Malware or spyware: If you are using our products to make or distribute anything that qualifies as malware or spyware — including remote user surveillance — be gone.
- Phishing or otherwise attempting fraud: It is not okay to lie about who you are or who you affiliate with to steal from, extort, or otherwise harm others.
- Spamming: No one wants unsolicited commercial emails. We don’t tolerate folks using Beezop products for spamming purposes.
- Infringing on intellectual property: You can’t use Beezop products to make or disseminate work that uses the intellectual property of others beyond the bounds of fair use.
While our use restrictions are comprehensive, they can’t be exhaustive — it’s possible an offense could defy categorization, present for the first time, or illuminate a moral quandary we hadn’t yet considered. That said, we hope the overarching spirit is clear: Beezop is not to be harnessed for harm, whether mental, physical, personal or civic.
Payment, Refunds, and Plan Changes
- If you are using a paid Service that offers a free trial, we communicate the length of trial when you sign up. After the trial period, you need to pay in advance to keep using the Service. If you do not pay, we will freeze your account and it will be inaccessible until you make payment. If your account has been frozen for a while, we will cancel it.
- If you are upgrading from a trial plan to a paid plan, we will charge your card immediately and your billing cycle starts on the day of upgrade. For other upgrades or downgrades in plan level, the new rate starts from the next billing cycle.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities. Where required, we will collect those taxes on behalf of the taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- We are not responsible for refunds if the Service has not been used. When a Beezop account is canceled or deleted, the previous charges will not be refunded.
- Some of our services are billed on subscription, your subscription will automatically be renewed every 12 months or every month, depending on what plan you choose. You will be charged depending on your specific plan, on each renewal until you cancel in your account settings or by submitting us a support request.
- If you cancel, previous charges will not be refunded.
- A valid payment method, including a credit card, is required to process the payment for your Subscription. By clicking the “Pay” button, you are agreeing to our Terms of Service.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Within our Service, we provide a simple no-questions-asked cancellation link. If you need help cancelling your account, you can always contact our Support team.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation. Within 60 days, all content will be permanently deleted from our active systems and backups.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again.
- Once your account has been canceled, we have no responsibility for providing you with access to your content once your Beezop account has been canceled.
- We have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Service for any reason at any time. Suspension means you and any other users on your account will not be able to access the account or any content in the account. Termination will furthermore result in the deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. We also reserve the right to refuse the use of the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Sometimes we change the pricing structure for our products. When we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our website or the affected Service themselves.
Security and Privacy
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. We provide these Service on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements for our Service, but do take uptime of our applications seriously.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Service. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own backups of your content. We do not provide backup services and we exclude liability for any lost content.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen content, but reserve the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
Features and Bugs
We design our Service with care, based on our own experience and the experiences of customers who share their time and feedback. However, there is no such thing as a service that pleases everybody. We make no guarantees that our Service will meet your specific requirements or expectations.
We also test all of our features extensively before shipping them. As with any software, our Service inevitably have some bugs. We track the bugs reported to us and work through priority ones, especially any related to security or privacy. Not all reported bugs will get fixed and we don’t guarantee completely error-free Service.
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Service, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and you must firmly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that state or location.
You may contact us if you have general questions about our policy, terms and practices or questions about your profile or personal information. Please contact us here.
Get a personalized demo
Let us show you how Beezop will work for your own business.