Last updated: November 19, 2022
Beezop is committed to complying with laws generally applicable to personal data and the provision of the services in the jurisdiction where the personal data is processed and the GDPR for its service.
As the data processor, we promise to:
- Keep your data safe, secure, and private.
- Disclose our sub-processors and monitor their GDPR compliance.
- Keep records of compliance and audit logs as required.
- Carry out technical analysis in order to improve our services.
- Make available tools to handle data subject requests, such as right-to-erasure and right-to-access.
- Notify you of a security breach using your account notification contact.
Beezop uses a range of third-party processors and sub-processors to assist us in connection with the services that we provide.
- Stripe: stripe.com/en-gb-us/privacy
- Paystack: paystack.com/terms
- Postmark: postmarkapp.com/eu-privacy
- MailChimp: intuit.com/privacy/statement/
If you have any questions or comments about the manner in which we collect, store, or use your personal information, kindly send us a mail: pr*****@be****.com.
Exercise your GDPR rights
Get a personalized demo
Let us show you how Beezop will work for your own business.