Last updated: November 17, 2022
Who we are
We are Beezop, Inc (“we”, “our”, “us”) and operate under the name of Beezop. We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. If you have any questions about your personal information please contact us. We’re registered in Delaware, US.
The information we hold about you
Information submitted through our app
When you sign up on Beezop, you are asked to input information such as your name, company, title, and your email address. This information is then used to create your account, identify you when you log in, and send you the latest updates and notifications.
When you pay for Beezop, we ask for your credit card. That’s so we can charge you for Service, and send you invoices. Your credit card is passed directly to our payment processor and doesn’t ever go through our servers.
Information from your browser
This information includes your IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our app that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data your internet browser sends when you use our service or access our website.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies are small bits of data stored as text files on a browser. We use those small bits of data to personalize our user’s experience on Beezop.
How we use your information
To provide our services, We use your personal information to;
- Create your account.
- Verify your identity when you sign into the app.
- Communicate new features and recent changes in the app to you.
- Carry out technical analysis in order to improve our services.
- Provide traffic reports and feedback on the app.
- Maintain a smooth relationship with you, by acknowledging your queries and feedbacks.
- Provide you with information and to notify you of services relating to our product.
- Monitor and manage usage of our product.
Who we share it with
We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly, we may share it with;
- Anyone who works with us when they need it to carry out tasks.
- Any third-party organization that support any of our services you use, when they need to provide those services.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to track activities of users on our website platform. This may include but is not limited to time on site, bounce rate, click rates, and more.
- Stripe and Paystack: We use these third-party services for payment processing.
- Postmark and MailChimp: We use these services to send users email updates and notifications.
- Certain Authorities that prevent and detect terrorism only when an official request is made.
- Anyone who you give us explicit permission to share it with.
How secure is your information?
You are very important to us, the reason why we take the security of your information provided to us by you and our third-party service providers, very seriously. We store personal information in our secured server managed by us and our service providers. The security measures include firewalls, data encryption, and information access authorization controls.
Can children use our services?
Our sites and services are not aimed at children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect information, including Personal Data, from children or other individuals who are not legally able to use our site and services.
We may need to revise this policy from time to time to reflect changes to our sites or our services. When we do change the policy, we will make sure to notify you about such changes, these changes would be passed across to you via email. The revised policy will be effective as of the published effective date.
Try Beezop for FREE
All your processes in one easy platform. Train and onboard faster, delegate easily, and reduce errors. Now you can stay focused on the work that matters.