Last Updated: November 17, 2022
We use Beezop every day to keep our team organized, connected, and focused on results. Ensuring our platform remains secure is vital to protecting our own data, and protecting your information is our highest priority.
Our security strategy covers all aspects of our business, including:
- Beezop corporate security policies
- Physical and environmental security
- Operational security processes
- Scalability & reliability of our system architecture
- Data model access control in Beezop
- Systems development and maintenance
- Service development and maintenance
- Regularly working with third-party security experts
Beezop Corporate Security Policies & Procedures
Every Beezop employee is expected to respect the terms of our data confidentiality policies, available at beezop.com/terms and beezop.com/privacy. Access rights are based on the employee’s job function and role.
Security in our Software Development Lifecycle
Beezop uses the git revision control system. Changes to Beezop’s code base go through a suite of automated tests and are reviewed and go through a round of manual review. When code changes pass the automated testing system, the changes are first pushed to a staging server wherein Beezop employees are able to test changes before an eventual push to production servers and our customer base. We also add a specific security review for particularly sensitive changes and features. Beezop engineers also have the ability to “cherry-pick” critical updates and push them immediately to production servers.
We also work with third-party security professionals to test our web application security.
Administrator Management Features
- Authentication: Beezop administrators can have employees authenticate. If passwords are stored directly with Beezop, we secure them using salted bcrypt.
- User Management: Administrators can see Last Activity, Guest/Member status, and deprovision users from a central administration interface.
- Privacy, Visibility, & Sharing Settings: Customers determine who can access different categories of data like folders, templates, and checklists. You can limit a user’s access by inviting them as a Guest.
We are committed to making Beezop consistently available to you and your teams. Our systems have built-in redundancy to withstand failures and are constantly monitored to keep your work uninterrupted.
Want to report a security concern?
Email us at se******@be****.com
Try Beezop for FREE
All your processes in one easy platform. Train and onboard faster, delegate easily, and reduce errors. Now you can stay focused on the work that matters.